Other Disclosures

In addition to disclosures related to research projects, there are some financial disclosure requirements for all persons employed by UC per California state law.

Research Gifts

If funds are earmarked by a non-governmental donor for a specific research project or for a specific researcher, then a financial disclosure is required from the researcher.  Research gifts earmarked for departments are exempt from this disclosure requirement.

Material Transfer Agreements

If a Material Transfer Agreement is related to the transfer of tangible research materials between UCI and a nongovernmental entity to conduct scientific research and UCI does not pay for the material acquired through the MTA, then a financial disclosure is required from the researcher.  MTAs are used to support an investigator's independent or collaborative research through the use of novel, tangible, research tool, or material.

News & Announcements

View More